Order & Return Policy
McGorisks Pharmacy Refund/Exchange Policy
This refund/exchange policy does not affect your statutory rights. Change or cancel an order
we’re sorry that in most circumstances it’s not possible to make changes to your order once you’ve placed it. If you’d like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items. If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team for advice on 09064 70001 between 10am and 3pm, Monday to Saturday or email us here. Please be ready to quote your order number and order date. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you’ll need to follow our Returns Procedure in the event of any unwanted products. Returns Procedure
we want you to be completely satisfied with your order and we would hope to resolve any problems you may have. If you are unhappy with your purchase, we will exchange the item or issue a credit note, providing the goods are not damaged and all packaging is still intact.
1. Customers have the right to return their order within 14 days of purchase and a valid receipt. Where the customer exercises their right to cancel an order after processing, only the product costs will be refunded upon receipt of returned goods as McGorisks Pharmacy does not refund postal charges.
2. All returned products will be refunded or exchanged, provided they have not been used or damaged and in original packaging. Postage costs will only be refunded if goods were received in error.
3. Any returned items must be received within 14 days of purchase to qualify for a refund or replacement. Any faulty goods returned after this time may only receive a part refund dependent on the amount of product used. Any goods returned more than 6 months after purchase, whether faulty or not, will not be refunded or replaced and the returned goods will be disposed of.
4. Any items damaged during returned due to
insufficient packaging may only receive a part refund at McGorisks Pharmacy’s
5. In the rare event of a customer receiving an incorrect item, McGorisks Pharmacy will, upon receipt of the returned incorrect item, send the correct item and refund the return postage. If the customer requires a fast replacement, McGorisks Pharmacy will recharge the customer, send the correct item and on receipt of the returned item, refund the customer for the cost of their second order and for their return postage.
6. Orders returned by the Post Office as not picked up, will be refunded the cost of the products only. Customers will be notified and the order will be cancelled. The customer will have to re-order should they require the item.
7. Sale, clearance or end of line items cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason other than fault with the product as the item has been reduced in price to clear.
Products excluded from our Refund/Exchange Policy:
- Digital Cameras, Laptops, Tablet PCs and other IT products
- McGorisks Pharmacy Gift Cards
For reasons of health and hygiene, we are unable to offer a refund or exchange on the following products:
- Pierced earrings and other body jewellery
- Hair & body accessories unless tags are still in place and packaging is unopened
- Hair Extensions
- Baby Formula
- Support stockings, underwear and other such garments
Online Store Returns Policy:
Items purchased online can be returned to any McGorisks Pharmacy for a refund within 14 days of delivery. All refunds will be via card only, no cash refunds will be provided. Items returned must be as new, in the original packaging and in re-saleable condition. All returns to store must be accompanied by a copy of the delivery docket received with your order.
Items purchased online can also be returned via Post/Courier to:
McGorisks Pharmacy Returns Dept.
Unit 53 Athlone Town centre,